Pages

Subscribe

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

bebe Spring Time Fashion!


bebe is definitely one of my favorite brands of clothing. For the Spring they're launching these HOT new scarf sandals that I have fallen in love with!! I could definitely see these shoes with a cute satin short jumper. :sigh:



I usually HATE white heels of any kind. They're just so tacky to me but these are fabulous! I like the pumps with the black platform and the strappy sandals with the thick heel. I don't know about the other pair... ehhh. I guess lol.


We've already seen the color black TAKE OVER for the Winter. I've looked at a lot of brands like Hellz Bellz and it looks like we'll be seeing a lot of black for the Spring. With bebe it's no different.


I hope you guys are loving bebe's Spring Collection as much as I am!

0 comments:

Post a Comment