Pages

Subscribe

Friday, March 12, 2010

Telephone

UGH! I LOVE LADY GAGA! I CAN'T GET ENOUGH!! I think it's funny how Gaga's "Telephone" totally outshines Beyonce's "Video Phone." They are both accused for not being original. I got mixed reactions for my tweets about the video last night when I first saw the video. I feel like, vocally, Beyonce IS INDEED a better artist. They both put on GREAT PERFORMANCES but I love the avant garde so I enjoy Gaga's performances OVER B's. Who's the better dancer? It depends on what you're into. If you're into the extra then go with Beyonce. I on the other hand am not a fan of how out there and sloppy Beyonce can be. But that's just me. Anytime you talk about Beyonce there's always controversy but sorry that's just my opinion and this is my blog...lol They're both AWESOME artists and performers. I am, admittedly, biased. Here's the vid! I still think it's EPIC.


1 comments:

Sharleen said...

beyonce's performance is so EXTRAAA & when she's next to gaga, it just looks ridiculous. but she can sing & still looked good. thumbs up to the mini cowboy hat.

you should do a post about stephen jones, he's a genius!

byeeee nica =]

Post a Comment